Tuesday 13 September 2011

A Simple woman's Daybook

Outside my window....  the sun is shining and I can hear the children playing in the yard.

I am thinking...  that  I wish I were a morning person. I love early morning sounds!

From the learning rooms... Nicholas' reading is coming along so well. He is learning ee sounds.

In the kitchen... Bread is cooking for lunch. Yum

I am wearing... my usual denim skirt with a long sleeved shirt. My ankle is still bound up from when I sprained it, so I have joggers on to support it.

 I am creating... soap!

I am wondering... how to make our lives more full filling without just making us busy.

I am reading... " The Mom  You're Meant to Be" By Cheri Fuller

I am hoping... that the chicken pox has finally left our family.

I am looking forward to... Andrews holidays..7 whole weeks!

Around the house.... Emily and Nicholas are playing Trio and Jacob is playing with Duplo. Katie and Beth are playing an imaginative game outside, and Benjamin is joining in any way he can.

  From the creative mind of  The  Simple  Womans Daybook.

No comments:

Post a Comment